Our chapter has resided at 302 Pittsboro Street since our founding in 1958. However, since then we've made a couple of modifications. In the 1970's our dining room was expanded to accommodate the large number of girls that were members at the time. In the 1980's, UNC Kappa expanded even more by adding the "Little House" behind the main house. At the time, it was used to house more members, however today it is used solely as a 24-hour "Study House". Sisters can come here anytime they want to have peace and quiet to study for classes. In 2016, we added a patio beside the house with many tables and chairs for sisters to hang out, eat meals, or study outside.